Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Shopping on Amazon to Benefit ROOF Over Head

While I always try to shop local, sometimes Newburyport doesn’t have what I need. Thus I turn to Amazon.com.

They have everything I need, deliver to my door, support the US Post Office with their new Sunday delivery program (!), AND NOW SUPPORT THEY ROOF!

A few weeks ago, Amazon launched Smile.Amazon.com, a super simple way to shop and benefit ROOF. After an easy sign up to choose your charity, the absolutely only thing you need to do is to go to SMILE.Amazon.com. Your account and charity will automatically pop up and Amazon will donate .5% of all of your purchases to ROOF. You *must* type in SMILE.Amazon.com to get the donation --- going to just Amazon.com will not help our cause.

If you would like to receive easy step-by-step directions with screenshots , send an email to info@ROOFOverHead.org. And please pass on to others who might be willing to support ROOF!
Thanks so much for considering.

No comments: